The purpose and mission of this building is to:
To Promote Sociability and Friendship Amongst Its Members and All the People of the Laurel Community.
The Laurel Community Home Club was founded in 1923. The hall was built with donated money in 1924, from the labor of local community members. The funds were raised by holding local community events such as dances, potluck dinners, basketball games.
With today’s change of interest and life-style along with the growth of the Laurels population, we would like to generate renewed interest to use the hall for its purpose again.
There has been a dance studio in the Laurel Hall since 1977, still teaching students of all ages today! http://www.laurelvalleydance.org/
- You can easily rent the Hall Building. Find us at RESTORELAUREL.COM
The building all day rental fee is $175. for 12 hours
$50. cleaning/garbage fee
- Laurel Hall Members rent for $125. for 12 hours
- Lifetime memberships for the Laurel community neighbors $50.00
- Local nonprofits or clubs $10.00 per hour.
- The upstairs in the Laurel Hall is perfect for a dance party, movie night, birthday social, meetings…the stage in this photo is full of dance items. When its rented all of those items are cleared away. Wi-Fi is available through our local network UpWardAccess too. The photos are from recent community events. Eating is downstairs and dance is upstairs! The Laurel Hall has tables and chairs that can be used and set-up for up to 100 people, plus a full refrigerator, cook stove and serving utensils too.
- PoemLaurel Ladies welcome poemLaurel Ladies welcome poem