“Ladies of Laurel” have been back in action since 2013!
Each year we add new Ladies to our directory, with over 100 persons now on our list!
2018 we have grown again!
We have added a Young Families Club!
Here is the event line up for 2018:
Save the Dates for these 2018 Ladies of Laurel Sponsored Events:
- March 10, Friday, Family Drive In Movie Night, location Laurel Hall;
- April 6, Fri, All Ladies Potluck, location: Beth Adams’ home;
- April 28, Sat, Community Outreach, Memorial Day Cemetery Clean-up, location: Mt. Olive Cemetery, Campbell Rd.
- May 5, Sat, Cinco de Mayo, Dinner Dance, location of this fundraiser: Laurel Hall
- May 12, Sat, Mother’s Day Tea Party, location: Laurel Hall
- Aug 18, Sat, Laurel Day Annual Event, location: Chehalem Mtn. Pottery
- Fall Harvest Hop, TBD dates, location: Laurel Hall
Want to get involved in your community? We would love it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Events Added for 2017: Cinco de Mayo in May and Harvest Hop in November!
Photo Nov. 2017 “Harvest Hop” showing Laurel Hall downstairs.
Ladies of Laurel raised over $2,000. to help take down the old chimneys attached to the hall building. Thank you to the Laurel community who came and ate dinner and danced with us.
Seen here decorating Laurel Hall for the Cinco de Mayo Party, are Ladies of Laurel Board members: Fiona, Rebecca, Holly, Lori, Patty and Debi.
We hand picked the old stump out of the Laurel Hall Parking area. The stump had been there since the 80’s, and now was taking up valuable parking space.